[Free] Pereodix - Get Element's Info, Chemistry Made Easy

Hi, Everyone
I am @SRIKAR_B.S.S
I'm back with a new extension, First of all Thank You So Much For the response in my first extension
But unfortunately as I am a 10 year old my Kodular Account was silenced for 3 years, so my all extensions on Kodular were closed. This Extension is now not longer available on Kodular.
This Extension No Longer Uses Pereodix API by Yash Sehgal

Introduction

This is Pereodix with this we can get a element's info like it's Atomic Number, Latin name & Symbol.

Last Update:2021-08-15T08:03:00Z
Version:1

Blocks

Now lets see each set of blocks in detail

Atomic Number

These blocks are to get Atomic Number for a element and the second block is when Pereodix got Atomic Number for an Element then it returns an variable which contains the Atomic Number for the given element.
Example Code:

Latin Name

These blocks are to get Latin Name for a element and the second block is when Pereodix got Latin Name for an Element then it returns an variable which contains the Latin Name for the given element.
Example Code:

Symbol

These blocks are to get Symbol for a element and the second block is when Pereodix got Symbol for an Element then it returns an variable which contains the Symbol for the given element.
Example Code:

A Special Thanks to @Faraz_Firoz for helping me in this extension.

Hope you all like my extension, if you did do vote below!

• Useful
  • Not Useful
0 voters

Download:
Pereodix.aix (9.1 KB)

This Extension follows naming conventions by @Taifun

Any suggestions, feedback, queries... are welcomed ! :blush:

Thank You,
Have a Nice Day
Regards,
B.S.S.SRIKAR

10 Likes

Hello SRIKAR

I have approved your Extension. I was in two minds because it does not do anything that cannot be easily achieved in App code, and it's a fairly niche subject. However, you have put a lot of work into it and your Topic is well presented. It could do with an example Project.....

If you have other extensions to move from Kodular to App Inventor, I'm sure they will be very welcome - but they must be unique, not another version of an extension we already have. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes you are correct
@SRIKAR_B.S.S nice extension
Once take screenshot of result and upload it here

1 Like

A csv for offline use:

PeriodicTableIncLatin.csv (3.6 KB)

and a more info one:

periodicTable.csv (15.8 KB)

2 Likes

Also for those who need more info's, you could use json and dictionary blocks

2 Likes

Hmm. Extension without aix file?

1 Like

unlisted until extension available for download

@TIMAI2 I added the .aix file :slight_smile:

Wow, that's very useful for chemists

3 Likes

That's nice, also:

Its a very good extension :+1: :clap:

As Tim and Dora Paz replied, it could be done with the existing blocks, next time try to make something that is not posible to do with the existing inbuilt blocks :grinning:

1 Like

or perhaps include a/the csv table inside the extension so that no api is required....

2 Likes

Thank you @Salman_Dev

1 Like

Thank You @Kumaraswamy
Sure I will make.

So does this use API??

Yes, Pereodix API.

Thank You @Faraz_Firoz I will add the result screenshot.

1 Like