[FREE] Custom List Picker and Choice Picker Extension

Very nice and very very useful extension thank you for your effort :clap: :clap:

It will be nice if (Select/Deselect All) option is included for multiple selection list
a

Okay, I will try.

Extra checkbox is not possible to add but we can add a third button in the dialog to achieve this.

Updated V4

Added property to Show/Hide Select All/None button.
Added property to set text of Select All/None button.

1 Like

:+1:

Thank you very much you are Awesome

Great extension :clap:
But I need this in RTL mode and custom word instead ''OK'' , ''CANCEL'' ,... :weary:

What is RTL mode?

Already added properties to customise positive and negative button text :point_down:t2:

1 Like

RTL - Right-to-Left (Usually seen in languages such as Arabic or Hebrew)

2 Likes

@The_K_Studio This is very good extension,
But can you add a feature that these lists can be imposed on arrangements, which we can set it on arrangements as well as popups?

I will try.

If I correctly understand, you want to show a custom layout as list picker in a pop-up?

If yes then there is already an extension Daffy Dialog, you can use it to show custom layout as pop up notifier.

1 Like

No in an arrangement, similar to list view

thanks. :pray:

Would be nice to have a set version of

If you are talking about multi choice picker dialog then property already added to get selections.

I want to be able to set the selections in advance to make it persistent. Like the Remember Selection but if it is reloaded.

Yes, after showing the multi choice picker dialog after app is reopen does not remember the previously selected choices.

I will consider adding a new property to select choices in advance then the dialog will show pre selcted choices.

That would be cool!

UPDATE

1. I have separated custom list picker and choice picker dialogs into separate extensions as it is creating confusion between properties of each dialogs.
  2. Added negative button in Custom list picker dialog and related properties like negative button text and text color.
  3. Added PreSelectedChoices property in Choice Picker dialog to set choices that will be pre selected when showing the dialog.
  4. Removed remember choices property as it is not working properly.

I have edited the 1st post and explained about its uses.

I have added a property PreSelectedChoices in Choice Picker to set choices that will be pre selected when showing the dialog.