[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

the same question has been asked in post #25
what about reading the answer in post #26?
Taifun

2 Likes

thank you! This extension was really nice! Thanks to this, I am able to monetize my app.

1 Like

hi @oseamiya , do these tags need to be changed before or after initializing sdk?

1 Like

You can set it according to the need. For example, A app for children may require ChildDirectTreatment. So, you can set TagForChildDirectedTreatment to 1.

You can find more about this here :slight_smile:
https://developers.google.com/admob/android/targeting

You can set it after AdmobSdk Initialized successfully.

1 Like

OK :+1: thank you very much

2 Likes

hi i got these errors with your aia test

I have upload the meta data tag with my ca-pub-id and i have put my add unit id.
and i have unchecked test mode please help ?

Capture d’écran 2021-12-10 231852

I've got also the Code 1 error building request url.

@oseamiya

and this error

Capture d’écran 2021-12-10 232510

the extension doesn't work in companion try building your app

the error come from apk built not companion

I don't know if this gonna work or not :sweat_smile: but somehow changing the aia name worked for me, it wasn't working when the name was testing

I've fixed this error, Github Commit . You can download latest AdmobInterstitial extension from here.

Did you followed all the steps ? You can reply with that aia or if you don't want to share in public then you can DM your aia. Thankyou.

So, the error was coming when you didn't changed aia name ? :thinking:

your aia was working perfectly and I copied it into another one named test.aia and it didn't work then despite the fact that it was the same as your aia

hi thanks for your answer.
I have followed the step to create my extension.

I have just uploaded my extension, add my app unit id in banner and interest ads in the aia test.
That's all. i have built in APK and got the error.
i have also try with a VPN to show but i got the error 3 to 1 after spam click
. Without vpn i got only error 3

Since, you are clicking on your ads yourself, Admob have limited your ads. So, you should always use test ad unit id for testing purpose.
Also, I will try to add SetTestDevice method so that you can add your device as test device in new update soon.

1 Like

oh ok i understand now. thank you very much.

1 Like

It is ossum Extension But i want Facebook add extension can u pl help me for that

Hi @oseamiya , I've published my app on google play and I've activated advertising on admob.
I've selected test mode on false in the designer property and i've entered my ad unit IDs in the extensions but I'm not seeing ads.

• With Admob Rewarded it gives me "ad failed to load - building request URL error"

• With Rewarded Interstitial, I see a test advertisement.

Do you know what the problem can be?

Did you followed these steps properly? Did you added your admob ad id correctly ?

How can we help you ?
There is an extension by @Know_About_IT, you can use for facebook ads.

Thanks for the extension
I have a doubt that, I have used your "AdmobSdks1" extension to initiate the sdk, and as you have told I have made an extension from Niotron, The Screenshot is the code in Niotron, is this extension all right? , I have put mine extension in App Inventor but there are no block for it, I mean to initialise the SDK i have used your extension alongside that I have also put my extension in all the screens which contain ads, Is this the right way or I am doing something wrong?