[OUTDATED][Free] Admob Extension - Add different types of AdMob ads in your application

Ads are not showing? Do you got any error ?
Have you placed your admob app & ad unit correctly?

Publish app on playstore, only test ads can display in an app not downloaded from play-store

Oh I didn't know that, Thanks
Again Thanks Oseamiya

1 Like

Hey I have Published the app, my admob is verified, I downloaded the app from play Store, But still I am not getting ads.

Did u configured admob app id and placement ids correctly and load/show ads correctly?

Yes test ads were running fine when I had not published the app

Did u change app id once switching from test to live?

No I didn't change the app id.

So are you getting any kind of error, maybe from OnError event block?
Can you provide your application link in PlayStore?

Change it and you're good to go :upside_down_face:

I put my app id in SDK then I ran test ads, it was running fine, then I put add unit id and un-ticked the Test Ad, and then I published. that's it.

see android studio - "No Ad Config." on onAdFailedToLoad() Method While trying to Load Ads - Stack Overflow

No Adconfig errors arise in case app is using non-test ads and is not live on playstore

You can try your best to add 'appId' string so people no need to create extension :wink:

This is not possible as far as I know !
Compiling and adding extension is only way to write to manifest.

1 Like

ok ok its fine

1 Like

Thank you @oseamiya for this amazing exrtension thank you
Best Wishes for this NewYear
You have shared the best extension

Done @TIMAI2 sorry, i have not seen

3 Likes

@XPF_Support
Did you need to SHOUT !! ?
Using CAPS LOCK text in a post is considered to be shouting, please do not use this when posting on the community

3 Likes

Thankyou so much !
May the new year bless to you with health, wealth, and happiness !

Hope to finish my exam soon and continue developing more free extensions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I'm having this error, I've already created 3 different apps and used your aia file and the same error appears every time:

Runtime Error

A required meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not exist. You must have the following declaration within the element:
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Dismiss