FocusTools Extension [Free & Open Source]

:scream:
If you want to see my code, I'll show it for you, so that you don't get suspicious of me :pleading_face:

I tested it. It's the "emailpicker" fault. So everything is fine with the extension :).

1 Like

:rofl: Thank you very much for help me @Patryk_F

You're welcome. I have not received information about YOUR sample application, although the components used there should be known to you. Well, but I answered myself :). The example applications should be as simple as possible so that they do not ask for permission not necessary in the extension.

1 Like

Okay, i got it :ok_hand: :+1:

Oh my gosh, wandering for months why my app gives me the same... thx.

1 Like

Thanks for Reply @Smou_Smou

What do you mean, please explain your problem more clearly. Thank you :grin: :pray:

I had the same permission problem, and i was wondering why. It was because of the sharing component...

1 Like

Oooh, then have your problem been resolved, if your problem is not resolved I suggest creating a new topic.

Important Note

The (Request Focus) Block does not work with all components, it only works with some.
The components that I tested and worked on were:
Button, TextBox, Date Picker, Time Picker, List Picker, and all types of TextBox or Button.

Note : All Button types only work in classic mode

Thank you for update @Salman_Dev. I am looking for a vertical scrolling extension.

John

1 Like

I will attempt to make (Request Focus) Block work with: label.

I will report back my finding here.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help sir, I really appreciate it :heart_eyes:

Hi Everyone Now This Extension Is Open Source.

FocusTools Extension [Free & Open Source]

Note: This extension won't be updated anymore, that's why I've provided the source code.

Ko-fi_Icon_RGB_rounded Buy me a coffee

2 Likes

Maybe you can upload a demo video of how it works.

1 Like

This extension is too simple, so I'm sorry I can't make a video for it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.