FLIP a image (IN HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL DIRECTION)

Hello People of the forum of MIT AI.

I am looking INFO about HOW TO FLIP a selected image (from left to right and vice versa and up to down, idem.
I need it do it after taking a photo to make it FLIPPED in the horizontal or vertical axis.
There must be a way to solve it, but i didn't find it.
I see a similar examples, but with already taken images, but this must be an option for a camera app, so this will be like an already image option.
I see in the forum searching for examples of how to do it, and for extensions.
But i had no luck, MAYBE I AM LOOKING IN A WRONG WAY. BUT, I DO NOT FIND A VALID EXAMPLE WITH THE WORDS (FLIP IMAGE HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL)
This image must be as a canvas or in a layer as image, its the same for me.
Any help will be appreciated.

You could try this new extension by @vknow360

Taifun

1 Like

Thank you Taifun for your comment and contribution.

I have some minimal problems, but i can solve it.
In other things. I used your site and i see you are a very active user of the forum.
I have a math (representation) problem in an app. I already posted a question but very few people could point me in a good direction (all power users), but i couldn't solve how to manage the problem.
Can i ask you about it? with a MP, i don't want to disturb you.
It's a representation in 3D for geology. I found some info for how to solve it in python, but my knowledge of python is of a beginner.
This app i am working, is for educational purpose and i never see a FREE app for this... and only 1 for commercial use.

Please ask in the community
I have seen your discussion and @SteveJG already gave some good advice, I do not have anything to add
You might want to start a new thread

Taifun