πŸ”₯ Firestore: scalable database

Extension needs to be recasted in order to use androidX libraries. Unfortunately developer isn't active anymore to help you. Maybe try to do it using

2 Likes

Thank you so much

I'm unable to using firebase authentication and firestone both a time same project in kodular. Please help me

I provided some guidance in my Firestore REST API guide regarding security/rules. The rules do look a little different and how to connect to Firestore as an authenticated user is also different to realtime database. You may need to use the web component for authentication as well ?

Here a link to Firebase's Firestore Security page

If it is a Kodular specific problem, then you should ask on the Kodular community. (I see you have already asked :wink: )

2 Likes

Dear @TIMAI2 any guidance on the urlPath of this tutorial? I cannot found any information regarding the URL in order to create the global variable

Which tutorial? Have you searched the Tutorials category?

Are there any news for the use of firestore in appinventor?

yes, I am implementing them without problems.

One question, how can I get notifications when there are changes to the database.
Otherwise I have to make many calls to the DB to get updated data !!

Not sure about notifications, but you can get realtime updates by creating a small one page web app in html. See my Guide: REALTIME UPDATES (after DELETE).

I got this error. What is the reason for this?
-> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Landroid/support/v4/util/ArrayMap;

1 Like

Are you now using this extension ?

Firebase Store Extension

I want. But not working.

Thank you very much. Δ°ts working.

@Emrah_Yildiz link to working extension please

Foliw the advice given by @ABG above and recast the extension to get a working version

Taifun

Hello, thanks for such a wonderful extension, I'm a little confused with its use, I just want to know how to show the result of my query in a text label and start from there with my practice... how can I do it??

If you had read the topic you would have seen this:

Also, you are using Kodular, if you look on that community, there is an updated version of this extension (paid) that may work for you.