Firebase URL Change to Default automatically

Yep it’s very complicated I mean I never use these blocks I just use simple block
But it will help me to learn more and thanks a lot for making this.
If you have any more queries can I ask you? Because I know I will never understand it this easily

Sure thing but unfortunately it's 12:14am here and I need sleep so you can post the the question here so when I get online I'll answer it.

1 Like

There is still 1 Problem
By using your codes Reward is adding in The persons Balance who signup
Means player B use refer code of Player A then balance should add in Player A balance not in Player B
& Balance should add if multiple players signup with players A or Other players refer code
For example if 10 player signup with Player A refer
Then player a balance should be 10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10+10
Any solution?

If you want only player 1 to get coins then just replace the code were coins are getting stored to only 0.

I want To Add Coins in Player 1 Balance everytime someone login with his Refer
Like if i login with your refer you get 100 Coins then my friend also login with your refer you get 100 coins more so in your balance it should be 100+100=200

Well this system exactly dose that. When someone enter my refer code I will get 100 coins and for entering my refer code he is also going to get 50 coins this is an example. That's how refer works

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.