Firebase merge - two apps communicate with the same database(Firebase)?

I have to make a shopping cart for shoes, our teacher want to make an admin app and a client app. I cant find a way to make the admin app show from firebase the stock elements. I want to see stock elements for information. And then, i want to make every product have specific number that a customer can purchase. So from the admin app i can handle it, add or remove products. Can somebody help me?

Where have you got to / where are you stuck ?

My client app is almost ready(i need to make a form for the shipping details), i dont know how to make the admin app to show stock from firebase when a customer make an order. For example:

client:

nike shoe: 2
adidas shoe: 3

admin:
view
nike shoe: -2
adidas shoe: -3

i want from admin app to control how many products to add or generally to see my products movement

You need to apply a little bookkeeping methodology to your data design.

In financial bookkeeping, every transaction tracks movement of money from a source account to a target account. So each typical financial transaction will at the least contain at the least

• a date
  • a source account number
  • a target account number
  • a money amount.

For merchandise tracking, each transaction might contain:

• a date of merchandise movement
  • a source account (warehouse location)
  • a target account (customer order number)
  • a quantity (if negative, this allows returns)
  • an item code (size 12 brown clodhoppers)
  • clerk or packer ID

I think this doesnt answer to my problem, i want to make my firebase from client project to admin project via a list viewer for example.

I don't think this can be answered without a description of how the data is stored in Firebase.

yes but my problem is if can use two apps with one firebase, and show elements from firebase from 1 app to another

Put firebase in the centre, then both apps feed firebase and get their data from firebase

what do you mean by "put the firebase in the center"?

Firebase and the data it holds is at the centre, your client app to the left, your admin app to the right.

Firebase data is fed to and from the client app, and firebase data is fed to and from the admin app

How am i supposed to do this? Need I have to make an extra app only for the firebase?

No, this is just the way you should approach your coding for each of the apps

I am making an app for a shop, the problem is, I want from client app to keep data in firebase and then from an another app named Admin, with a listview. See these data and update or delete them. I cant find a way to get a tag that can be key for both apps. Any help please?

This is for example save and update blocks. Update block cant work and i cant figure ou why.