Firebase getTagList from a Dict

Do not understand what you mean.

What is this meant to do ?

Show your responseContent - set it to a label so that you can copy it

It was showing the error: ListaCliente Elements cannot receive "[", "]". And I think that split text that has "[" and "]" from Firebase would solve the problem. In fact it solved the problem, but now the error is: ListaClient cannot receive "[nomecli]","[cpfcli]","[cidadecli]"... the string is too long...

please do this, then we can see what data you are getting back and advise on how best to extract the data

Alright! I'll show you!

Here it is: (Under the Buscar Button is the label with the response content)

json1

Something like this? (I have created a sample responseContent with the same structure as you are getting back) I am not quite sure what you want your output to be in the listview....

1 Like

Thanks a lot TIM! I got a feeling that this is going to work! haha...

Hi TIM! Thanks a lot for your help, your sample worked well. I'm grateful! But now I have one more question. It seems like something is going wrong with my authentication blocks. Cause everytime I close the app, when I press the button to show my list of clients, nothing comes out,like it's empty. If I create a new user, register some clients and press the button to show the list of clients I receive the names. But by the time I close the app, loggin and do all this procedures nothing comes out.

and all the data (new and old) created is present in Firebase ?

I can see from your blocks in your first post how you are submitting data, but not sure what your blocks are now for retrieving data as an authenticated user....

I recorded my screen using the app, you're going to see in the first video, just right after I logged in and register the first client, when I press the button to get clients information from the DB,than pick it up inside the listpicker, and after selected, all his information will fill the blank text boxes corresponding to each variable. The secong video, I logged in after closing the app for the first time, note that nothing comes on the info text box, down the "buscar" button, and when we choose the filter the list didn't get the content from the DB. Maybe there's something wrong somewhere the authentication blocks or FireBase rules, I really don't have a clue. PlanekitPlanefacil (1).aia (2.5 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.