Extension Building error

From where you took reference ? send link, maybe I can help

Unfortunately, when building extensions, it is not always possible to copy the code directly from e.g. stackoverflow.com. The codes presented there are intended mainly for AndroidStudio. Sometimes you have to figure it out a bit to put them in the extension.

Here it is...

Now what sould I do....:thinking:

First check whether that lib is compatible with Android or not and then make sure you never try to use Java's UI related classes in Android/Extension.

Sorry sir but I am really not getting anything as I have no experience in Java... Would you please help me in creating an extension for extracting audio from video...

I also thought this, but actually you are the best person to help yourself, try making simple addition / subtraction extension, also, the best teacher of java is the errors u see in logs, errors teach you where you are wrong and you probably catch the problem faced next time, java is hard unless you do copy paste, try to understand it's depth and rock !

:slightly_smiling_face:
Regards and best wishes

1 Like

I am already learning java .....But the matter is ....I am taking part in app development competition held in our school. So for that I wanted the extension by tomorrow....