Extension "Autocomplete Textbox Search" How do you make invisible dropdown list after getting a result?

I'm using an extention Autocomplete Textbox Search .
I would like to make invisable dropdown list after getting a result.
Actually when Im selecting from DropDownList then it's dissappering but I'd like to make if textbox is getting empty and if I'm getting a result then DropDownList must be invisable.
How to do?

> Here is my BLOCK:

I do not believe this is possible, due to the nature of the extension "popup" which appears to behave in the same way as a dialog, where you need to "click out" of the popup in order to close it. The built-in notifier message dialog works in the same way, but MIT added some extra code to prevent the "click out".

When I added this dropdown dissapearing but something still missing ;(

Modified_SelectList (3).aia (214.2 KB)

I have worked up an alternative for you, that uses a listview, Taifun's Textbox extension, Ken's ClickEvent extension, and Vsatish's OverlapView extension

This works to hide the dropdown when empty, and filters just like the autocomplete. The click event will allow a long click to show the drop down when the textbox is empty.

Here is an aia project for you to play with....

autoTextBoxSearch.aia (32.9 KB)

1 Like

Wow, that's exactly what I was looking, Thank you so much @TIMAI2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Again I would like to say thank you very much @TIMAI2 and @Spicy_Topics for helping me.

This is the result for now but to be continued...: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

2 Likes

what did you made to hide the autocomplete? can you share us?

sure BOSS
Here is the BLOCK:

and here is the RESULT:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you make listview with multi column display?

Yes. This should really be in your other topic, where all the suggested solutions are present.