Examples for Every block for any component blocks

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Yes, my Problem was that the green "every button" block don't work directly if it is putted in the place from the orange "get button" block, this might bi a bug to solve in the future or it is an idea to make the code shorter or more direkt, might this bi an idea for the developers?

There are computer languages like APL that let you input a list to an operation and see the operation apply to everything in the list.

AI2 is not one of those languages.

You have to add the loop, doing the operation one by one.

Thanks for helping me so fast ... And your solution was much shorter then my approach...

The advanced blocks have a component socket, which expects a component. This can't be a list of components, therefore

Taifun

Actually, the nb193 release included a number of list related operators that one would typically find in a functional programming language (App Inventor actually targets Scheme under the hood). However, there's a bit of finagling to be done because App Inventor forces blocks to either return values or not, whereas in Scheme technically every S-expression returns a value. You can use the map operator to apply an operation to every object:

And just discard the result.

1 Like

I was making the loop because this i'm only must make a little changes to make it like you explaint it to me... Thanks it's really working

I was make it by your example, and it works fine... Thanks