Error Icono de instalación en celulares

Al instalar la apk después de la ultima actualización, el icono de la apk esta saliendo distorsionado y con bordes blancos. Es horrible.

Translation:
When installing the apk, after the last AI2 update, the icon is distorted and has white borders. It’s horrible.

which image size (width and height) are you using for the icon and which format?
what about providing a screenshot of the icon how it should look like and how it looks like after building the app?

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Taifun, el icono venia saliendo bien por lo tanto no es cuestión de tamaño, hice una actualización al apk y cuando instale de nuevo sale horrible el icono en el celular.

Translation:
Taifun, the icon was ok before therefore is not a matter of size, I made an update to the apk and when I installed it again, the icon was horrible on my device.

Sería tan amable de proporcionar una captura de pantalla por favor?

Aunque deduzco que se trata sobre los nuevos íconos adaptables

Y por favor, trate de escribir en inglés la próxima vez, probablemente reciba una respuesta más rápidamente

Would you be so kind as to provide a screenshot please?

Although I deduce that it is about the new adaptable icons

1 Like

Por favor muestra la imagen que usaste como icono. Esto me pasó anteriormente y fue debido a que mi icono no cumplía con las especificaciones de los iconos adaptivos.

Please show us the image you used for your icon. I had this same issue before and it happened because my icon didn’t comply with the new adaptive icons guidelines.

unfortunately you did not answer the questions nor did you provide more information
so there is nothing anyone can do

Taifun

1 Like

icono_pantalla_Celular Este es el icono que antes salia muy bien. Lo he puesto en 36x36 - 48x48 y nada funciona. Horrible No se que hacer.

well, 36x36 is bad quality, isn't it?
according to the release notes

what about using

Adaptive icons: Specify an app icon of up to 512x512 and the build server will generate icons for every available icon size needed by Android.

Taifun

Necesitas editar el icono y extender the area verde a toda la imagen y no solo en un circulo.
Tambien necesitas hacer que la palabra Iberco entre en el area segura de las nuevas plantillas para iconos adaptables.

1 Like

Do you try to use a web site icon generator ?

1 Like

@vanessaabt You reminded me of this post: https://community.kodular.io/t/generate-adaptive-icon-for-your-app-easily/49339

@Grupo_MM try the online icon generator in that post above.

Thanks, this is an icon created by a professional.

Thank you. This is an icon made by a professional, it is not a home icon.