Error 509 : Unable to accept a connection from a bluetooth device

I think you are right Mr.@ChrisWard, is there have a code for that problem?

Are you going to answer my questions? On top of which, what BT are you using in your App? The built-in BT Classic or MIT's BLE extension?

I am using BT Classic in my app

The other details I requested? The devil is in the details.

I'm confused, so if for example there is a code for this problem, I want to make an extension for solve this problem.

is there any code for that?

What details do you want?

And this is the information about my device that cannot be connected to API Level 17 devices :

• Brand = asus
  • Model = ASUS_Z012DB
  • Android Version = 8.0.0
  • API = 26
  • Codename = Oreo
  • Release = 8.0

Details of the device being connected to.

See

And this is the information about my device that cannot be connected to API Level 17 devices :

• Brand = asus
  • Model = ASUS_Z012DB
  • Android Version = 8.0.0
  • API = 26
  • Codename = Oreo
  • Release = 8.0

So missing is the same list for the other device.

What do you mean?

There are at least two devices for communication via Bluetooth.

hmm, I am so confused about this problem

I can see numerous errors in your code. Let's start from the beginning. Ignoring how comms is achieved (ignoring Bluetooth), what do you want your App to do? What is the purpose of the App?

it is not my project, it is a modified project made by Taifun.

my goal is actually to make the most advanced bluetooth chat application and make it easier for everyone to chat

..... Well:

1. You need to learn more about Bluetooth.
  2. BT is not really suitable for a real world chat application because of it's limited range.

See my site:
https://www.professorcad.co.uk/appinventortips#TipsBluetooth

I already know the problem, so later I will try to make a bluetooth signal booster

WOW, Cool Thank you Mr.@ChrisWard :+1: :+1:

Thank you very much Mr.@ChrisWard, now I know the answer, when I tried to connect my Device API level26 with another Device API level26, it worked.

Thank you for your help, I cannot pass all these troubles without your help

Best Regards,
Salman Dev

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.