"Error 2103" Application that saves files in a folder in the directory, no longer works on android 10 after recent modification made to the app

Application that saves files in a folder in the directory, no longer works on android 10 after recent modification made to the app..

save the file in the ASD - application specific directory
try a search in the community...

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

I am sorry I was not clear, I created an application that makes a list and clicking the button, saves file in a specific folder in the directory. it worked normally, but since I recently made changes to the app, it doesn't work on Android 10 only in previous versions.

I am sorry I was not clear, I created an application that makes a list and clicking the button, saves file in a specific folder in the directory. it worked normally, but since I recently made changes to the app, it doesn't work on Android 10 only in previous versions.

as already suggested, save the file in the ASD - application specific directory
follow the guide by @Anke
Taifun
PS: unfortunately we cannot see the value of your global variable nameFile
Taifun

The File component cannot create a (new) folder. This needs to be done by Canvas or an extension, e.g. FileTools from @vknow360 oder TaifunFile by @Taifun.

Or remove "file_app/":
grafik
grafik

the "file_app" folder already exists, it is not necessary to create one..

Explain exactly what does no longer work on Android 10+
and post all relevant blocks.

Are you sure? Maybe in the external storage:

/storage/emulated/0/file_app/

For Android 10+ the folder must be created in the ASD:

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/<packageName>/files/file_app/

Does this folder exist?
I don't think so.

Or use

grafik

i will try. thanks

Hi. Where do I mark this?

It worked, congratulations! Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.