Error 1101- Unable to get a response with the specified URL

Another thing I noticed on the google form itself, and I'm not sure how this may be related but, a few weeks ago, the form gave me the option to delete all responses, however, now, the option is grayed out and I can no longer delete the current responses.

Hmmm, does the notice "Too many responses" tell you something?

Create a new form, with new sheet and use that url.

I think it actually says "Too many responses to display". Will I still need to create a new form and sheet? Also, I looked it up earlier and found that the maximum number of responses for a google form is either 5 million of 500,000.
When creating a new form and sheet, will I need to go back and replace the url and other entry responses values?

Google quotas work in mysterious ways. it may be that sending many responses in a short space of time tips a personal google account over the edge?

Have you tired using the uriEncode block on each entry ? (Don't just add one at the top, this won't work)

Is this what you meant by putting the uriEncode block of each entry?

Yes, that is it.

This is correct addres:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJYmFNi6jPZnLa_QQJ_oT38LrFdth9JBlBL6k8ofnaZOyveQ/formResponse?entry.615427654=12&entry.939497241=12&entry.731141589=12&entry.174793751=12&entry.1710786996=12&entry.725862279=12&entry.1589812557=12&entry.1208517890=12&entry.403059572=12&submit=Submit

Thank you @Patryk_F
:slight_smile:
which is what I suggested earlier....

Unfortunately, after creating a new form and new url, I am still receiving the error. One thing I noticed is that the error is only appearing for the last piece of data that is being sent, previously it was appearing for all pieces. Any suggestions?
Something else I noticed was that MIT App Inventor was recently updated/had internal bugs fixed. The issues that I have been having have only begun occurring the past 2 days, previously my app worked fine. Is it possible that the new update is causing some issues when connecting MIT App Inventor and google forms/spreadsheets?

Try sending this entire url through the app. does that work ?
(the below will be your Web2.Url)

FT R1 PD App Graph

You could also try changing the first element of your url join block to:

FT R1 PD App Graph

Hii,क्ग्द्ज्य्फुइह्द्ज्त्फुओइफ्ग्

नमसते @Parhlad_Jat

"क्ग्द्ज्य्फुइह्द्ज्त्फुओइफ्ग्" का क्या अर्थ हैं?

नमस्कार @Alaqmar_Bohori

इसका कुछ भी मतलब नहीं है