Enviar foto por un googleform

Hola a todos, estoy tratando de enviar una foto por medio de appinventor a un google form, pero no he encontrado nada hasta el momento, agradecería si alguien sabe como se puede hacer.

Gracias

You can use this extension:

and display your google form in the native webviewer. It will allow you to upload a file / files from shared storage.

You cannot upload a file using the web component and the prefilled url for a google form.

Y como lo uso en appinventor???

Sorry, do not understand what you mean by that ?

Lo que quería decir era como importaba la extensión a appinventor, pero ya encontré la forma de hacerlo, tienes algún tutorial de como usarlo

There is a link in the extension topic to a guide, providing information and blocks

Tienes alguna guia mas detallada, no entiendo los bloques y no tengo idea de como enviarlo al google form

Just set the webviewer to the extension, then set the url of the google form in the webviewer. Then test the upload function.

Ok pero no existe una propiedad GoToUrl en la extension como hago para hacer set de la url

Not in the extension, in the webviewer.

Hola, me sale el siguiente error

Y los bloques que uso son estos

Y esta es la pantalla

Este ejemplo lo conseguí en KIO4.com

I have no idea what you are doing....

Disculpa, habia borrado unos bloques,

estoy tratando de visualizar uno pagina externa en un webviewer, pero me sale un error por el webviewextra, te comparto el proyecto
UploadDownload4.aia (20.2 KB)

What has happened to uploading a file with a google form ? Why are you not setting a url to a google form for file upload ?

Esta url donde la debo poner mantenimiento - Google Sheets??

Hola, me podrías ayudar, lo que necesito es enviar una imagen a una google sheet

What do you want in your google sheet?

The ID of the image stored on google drive
or
A link to an uploaded image file on your google drive
or
An image in a cell in your spreadsheet (where the image is not stored or google drive)
or
An image displayed in a cell using a formula which fetches an image from google drive
or
Something else

There are various methods to complete the above, do you have a preferred method (your were previously seeking to use a google form, then digressed....