Download images from google drive

Hello Tim,

I'm sorry to come back again into this topic after closing it.
Could you please help me and revise my blocks again because I am trying to add a clock in order to continue download files if there is cut in the internet or the user need to come back again in any time he need then he can download from where he stopped.
Fetch_FILE_BY_FILE_revised_Continue_download.aia (19.5 KB)

I am having a think about this....would have been much easier to include this requirement at the beginning!

OK, this seems to work:

Fetch_FILE_BY_FILE_revised_net_stop.aia (27.2 KB)

Again, have replaced noOfFiles with a number (10) instead of all the files from length of list.

Can't use the notifier progress dialog anymore, because it would block the clicking of the Stop button, so you have an on screen progress line instead (thanks Taifun)

I notice you have renamed the files again to page1.jpg/page2.jpg. these need to be page001.jpg/page002.jpg for proper ordering.

I am sorry to bother you too much Tim. It just at the moment this idea came to my mind. Since yesterday I was trying but I don't know how can I code the blocks.

Thank you so much Tim for your kindness and efforts to help people.

Hello Tim,

I am sorry to tell you that I don't have an extention for net connection.
Can you please send me a link to download that one.
Thank you too much Tim for help.
Good luck.

https://www.aix-extensions.fr/downloads/internet-checker-extension/

Osama, unless you need them open to all as they are, you can reduce the access/visiblity of your files on Google Drive, so that only your app can access them - e.g. make them private....

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.