Do you have questions about how you save information from screen 1 to 2?

I created the interface of a lighting application and on screen 1 I made a button that turns on all the lamps, but the lamps on the second screen (which is also a button just like an image) do not light up when I press the button from screen 1.

screen 1

Screen 2

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

To get an image of your blocks, right click in the Blocks Editor and select "Download Blocks as Image". You might want to use an image editor to crop etc. if required. Then post it here in the community.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.

Either pass data through TinyDB to the other screens, or take the easier way and use stacked Vertical Arrangements instead of Screens.
Only show (.Visible) one Vertical Arrangement at a time.

I've edited the post and added the image. It would be a great help if you could take a look and point out what I could change.

Use only 1 screen as @ABG already recommended, see tip 1 here

Also there is a lot of redundancy in your blocks... learn to use procedures... you could have a procedure with 2 arguments, the number of the lamp and switching on or off. Like this you need the web blocks only one
Also you forgot to use the Web GotText event

A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.
There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps
How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also do the tutorials http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/ai2/tutorials.html to learn the basics of App Inventor, then try something and follow the Top 5 Tips: How to learn App Inventor

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by icon24 Taifun.