Daily planner help

I have to make a daily planner for an app project, I need insight on how to make it. I want it to be similar to google calendar. Can you tell me how to make one?

Did you search?

MIT App Inventor Gallery . Search for daily planner; there might be an example.

...also Runtime Error - Daily Planner App - #8 by ABG

What did you try?

Here are some resources to help you learn to use the AI2 tools. A very good way to learn App Inventor is to read the free Inventor's Manual here in the AI2 free online eBook App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps ... the links are at the bottom of the Web page. The book 'teaches' users how to program with AI2 blocks.

There is a free programming course here Course In A Box and the aia files for the projects in the book are here: App Inventor 2 Book: Create Your Own Android Apps

How to do a lot of basic things with App Inventor are described here: How do you...? .

Also look here App inventor español. Offline. Tutorial. Ejemplos. Instalación. Códigos. Juegos. Curso gratis de App inventor. and here Tutorial Index | Imagnity for more tutorials

Learn about components Component Reference
and visit the Library http://appinventor.mit.edu/explore/library Help>Library on the MENU

Oh, I may have made a mistake i didn't mean about how to do the code i'm asking about how to design the UI to look like google calendars (Buttons, Labels, List, etc...).

:cry: The App Inventor UI is not WYSIWYG so you have to use:

Try some Blocks and techniques . There isn't a tutorial that will show everything you need. You need to experiment. Only you know what you want to do.

and be clever.

Also see