Create a CSV file and upload it on google drive

Hi, i'm a newbee so i'm sorry in advance if i can't compriend even the basic.

I have not tested it, but probably I sourted out the "create a csv file" now the big deal is to upload it on google drive, i have read this guide: https://groups.google.com/g/mitappinventortest/c/ppfzpAlo8Ek/m/2yKfZyh0AQAJ, but i'm not good enough to borrow only part of the script that I need, also i can't compriend the WEB APP script thing, in a post I have read that you need to publish the app... totally lost!
Can someone help? thank you in advance. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

See here for uploading a file.

You may want to consider just uploading the data to a google sheet?

1 Like

HI, thak you for the advice, I will try to follow the guide.
But before that I have another problem:

The SaveFile should save the file in the path "sdcard" because the fileName start with "/", but it doesn't work!, I tryed with emulator, app companion, and the apk, same problem.
As you can see down in the image the program create a path to save every file, so I should be able to put as file name "/CSV/" and it should work. When I test it with the path "/CSV/" it says that the path /storage/emulated/0/Android/data.../CSV could not be created, it's pointing the wrong path!, that I can't even see without a rooted phone.
Any idea?

Are you using an Android 11 device ?

FileTools is not fully compatible with Android 10 and higher versions, currently.

See also here:

Yes, on Android 11 this path is no longer visible on your device using the default FileManager.
Use Total Commander (app) or connect your device to your computer / notebook via USB and open this path from there.

9 posts were split to a new topic: FileTools extension issues with Android 10+

A post was merged into an existing topic: FileTools extension issues with Android 10+

Yes, i'm using android 11, so I solved my problem utilizing "total commander" and only adding a new folder "CSV" in the normal files path.
Now everything works i'm starting the second part of the program, the upload to google drive.
I have many questions:

I'm pretty lost D: i'm sorry I know that i'm asking for much.
kind regards.

This are the updated block of my app

• I don't know where to write the script for URL_WEBAPPSCRIPT
  • I don't know if I did well the mimetype part
  • I think i should put nothing in the design URL part of the Web1, unlike the img sent before
    Thank you guys so much for helping me, much appreciated.
    Kind regards.