Converting a really long table to PDF

I have this really long table which I want to convert to a pdf file. The table has at least 50 or more rows. I have tried using Juan Antonio's PDF extension, but it doesn't seem to be working for me. I want to save the pdf in the Documents folder in external storage.

You could also try this extension:

It is not working, I have tried it previously.

These are the blocks that I have used

how? any error message?

The file only saves a single page to pdf(the part that is visible on the screen) , but I want the whole table to be saved as pdf.

I have the data in csv format. Then I use @Kevinkun Tableviewer extension to display the data in a horizontal arrangement. While converting this layout to pdf only the part that is visible on the screen is saved in the pdf. Is there a way to convert csv file to pdf? Or maybe merge multiple pdf's together? Or even merging multiple images together?

1. What android version are you testing on?
  2. That file location cannot generally be saved to
  3. Why not try saving to your ASD

Android 12. I want to share this pdf via WhatsApp/Email later hence I want to store it in the Documents folder. My problem is the pdf has a single page, but I want multiple pages.

Set the Tableviewer arrangement inside a vertical scroll arrangement. This should then generate a pdf of the entire table.

Try these blocks for using KIO4_PDF to export whole table to PDF.

Again the Tableviewer arrangement needs to be inside a vertical scrolling arrangement

This has worked for me. Thank you so much for the help. Really appreciated your time spent for my help. :slightly_smiling_face: :blush:

While saving the PDF now it creates a really long page with the whole table in a single page. Is there a way to add page break or split the PDF into multiple pages based on the content in the input.