Conversione stringa (String conversion)

I figured out that my block deletes the showcases but not the content

How to send an empty list through the code that fills the windows, I understood little .. it takes the block

sorry...i tried in different ways but i failed,how can i not only change the descriptions (clear sky,brochen clouds,few clouds) in italian

If the web API won't do it for you, use a LOOKUP IN PAIRS block against a table of

• English phrase
  • Italian phrase

I tried this language conversion block (only for 1 case: clear sky) but it doesn't work

I don't know LOOKUP IN PAIRS ,never met

Here are draggable procedures to clear everything in the forecast section ...

I can't create this block from the procedures... is my version of app inventor 2 out of date?

Oops, I was using the ai2-test server to work on your app, trying to kill two birds with one stone

• test the new release
  • write some code for you.

Here is an export, I hope it can be imported ...
MyMeteo.aia (110.5 KB)

P.S. See Chapter 21 of
http://www.appinventor.org/book2
to learn procedures.

Hello, I resumed work and added your help. It works perfectly. The only thing I'm trying to do is convert the description message from English to Italian. I still haven't succeeded. Thanks for your precious help

This should start you off ...
blocks

I leave it to you to fill out the translation table, and to insert the Italian call right where you display the description.

Hello, the vocabulary has been created but the description that comes out is always the same (example: clear sky = clear sky)
I don't know where to place the translated words

Between the green and the purple.

I tried but I didn't find a solution to the problem. I have to thank you once again for your generous availability. Now, in improving my skills I'm trying to change the background of the APP when the sunset comes and change it back when the sunrise comes. All with 2 images. The json file contains "sunrise":1692331934,"sunset":1692381317. Do these numbers both indicate sunrise and sunset times?

It's not clear to me...call italian exactly where does it go? Can you redo this block part? Thank you

(Canned Reply: ABG- Export & Upload .aia)
Export your .aia file and upload it here.
export_and_upload_aia

As an experiment, I converted your sunrise and sunset values into Instants then formatted the Instants to make them readable.
They came out to a minute apart, for a very short day.
Assuming you don't live at one of Earth's poles in seasonal Artic night,
I took a Do It of Clock1.SystemTime to compare against the sunrise and sunset time values.

Notice how the SystemTime starts with the same digits 169 as your numbers, but is three digits longer. (Count them yourself, my eyes are not that good.)

So I am betting the sunrise and sunset values are in seconds instead of milliseconds, and need to be multiplied by 1000 before comparing them against Clock1.SystemTime.

1 Like

Good morning. I have set up two labels to display the dawn (sunrise) and the sunset (sunset) of the chosen place. I have added an image of the sunset (skystellato.jfif) to be displayed at sunset. When there is dawn the sunset image does not appear. Thanks for everything
MyMeteo.aia (127.6 KB)

Do you have any news ?

I whipped up a nice roulette simulation for this hard working student:

maybe you have the wrong shipment for roulet_game .... I was waiting for news on sunrise and sunset for the Mymeteo.aia app

This is how to fit in the call to translate descriptions from English to Italian.