Conversione stringa (String conversion)

Oops, I missed that [ after list.

It should be 4 items:

• list
  • components
  • co

Good morning Antonio, now it's fine ... I'm learning a lot ... I've been dealing with appinventor 2 for just over a month ... thanks

Good evening. I'm trying to convert dates, like 2023-09-02 to 02-09-2023 but in my appinventor 2 I'm missing the "datepicker1" and "timepiker1". Do I need to update the app? Or these components no longer appear? Who replaces them? Thank you

If you already have the dates in that form, you can use the text SEGMENT block to extract parts and JOIN blocks to reassemble them as you like.

Good evening Anthony. I recently restarted my app. I find it difficult to convert the date, for example
2023-09-02 to 02-09-2023 or
2023-09-02 to 02-Sep-2023
Can you correct or change the block I created? Thank you

While we wait for Antonio, here is a draggable value function you can use.

Antonio
Antonio
Wherefore art thou, Antonio

(Antonio and Juliet, by William Shakespeare)

Grazie

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Good evening Antonio. I can't tell when one time is less or more than another. In the past you gave me the explanation in the image. Can you correct the block I created since it gives me the error you see in the image? Thank you

errore

(Canned Reply ABG - Public Only)

I do not provide private support.
You will get more informed and quicker worldwide support by asking in a new public thread.

Making this thread public.

You did not create the two variables I requested to hold the milliseconds for the comparison.

Good evening, you're right.... can you give some advice on how to speed up an App. For example, is the jpg format or other formats better for images? Is there a procedure to free up memory? I use GPS but operation often lags. Thank you

local_declaration_statement

• Don't waste time doing things twice
  • Show something, anything, while you wait for slow processes to respond
  • Remember where you were and how the environment was from last time, and show that while waiting

The other Power Users use images more than me. I'm more into data structures.

AI2 cleans up its own memory behind the scenes. The professional term is Garbage Collection. It's not much of a problem on modern devices, not worth wasting development time.

Every one complains about that.

Use this instead:

clickhere

Good evening Antonio. I can't convert from Centigrade degrees to Fharenheit degrees. Can you kindly correct the blocks? Thank you

blocco2
blocco3

I forgot... the error is reported as "list of pairs to dict"

procedures_callreturn

This conversion procedure will accept a Centigrade value as input and output the Fahrenhet equivalent numerical value.

Do not try to feed it a dictionary. It won't like that.

It is time for you to use the Do It facility on your blocks to trace values from right to left, to see what goes in and out of the blocks.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.