Controlling LED's from my phone via BluetoothLE

And thanks to all of you who have helped me.
@Anke
@ewpatton
@ChrisWard
@uskiara

2 Likes

Well, I don't know the specification of the hand - only one actuator? That would not need a list in theory, but if you mean the movement is controlled in fixed increments then yes, a list would work for that.

Dear @Muhammad_Zulkifli,
I'm really happy of that. Sorry not having had the time to help you before, but you've seen that @ChrisWard and @ewpatton have had the magic wand :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: to solve your problem.
Best wishes for your project.
Kind regards, Ugo.

Okey I will try it for moving five fingers with five actuators

Thank you sir, wish all the best for you

1 Like

Hi Muhammad

If you find that you need help, open a new Topic.

Dear @Muhammad_Zulkifli,
as promised (though a bit too late) please find annexed a chunk of code working with the ESP32 (as I told I haven't a NANO33).
The .aia is the same as that of @ChrisWard.
Of course the .ino is intended for an ESP32.
Honestly I've got help from the web. In particular from this link:

Please be aware that in case you will use, maybe for future projects, an ESP32, you must have
the CORE 2.0.0, and the libraries from:
"https://arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json,https://raw.githubusercontent.com/espressif/arduino-esp32/gh-pages/package_esp32_index.json"
The above link (without quotes) shall be put in the Arduino Settings as depicted here below:

This is what you can see on the Serial Monitor when the .ino runs and you hit the buttons on the app:

I've tried to make it as simple as possible, though I'm not an expert on BLE ( :roll_eyes:), but the annexed version works fine on my ESP32 and a Lenovo tab M8 on which the app made by Chris runs.

BLE_uart.ino (3.5 KB)

The following are the ESP32 board characteristics of mine.

At the end, I hope that this will not cause you any doubts. Just continue with the version that is working with your hardware. Put this version in a drawer, and the next time that you might use an ESP32, you can retrieve it :slight_smile:

Again best wishes with your "hand" !!!
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Ciao, Ugo.

1 Like

..... what will the actuators be? Stepper motors? It's a challenge because you have three joints for each finger (two for the thumb) including the knuckles. Lots of research required first.

Anyway, good luck with the Project, sounds exciting!

No sir, my actuators will be linear

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.