Controlling LED's from my phone via BluetoothLE

Hi Muhammed

1. Do not use the light blue application, we just want to preserver with App Inventor.
  2. The UUIDs:

If they are different, show the difference you refer to with screenshots.

To clarify, Application = Phone App. Sketch = Hardware script (Arduino)

I'm sorry sir, I just want to try the bluetooth can connect to my Android or not :sweat_smile:

I misunderstood sir, please forgive me. I think what I see is the service and characteristics of this project's UUID :frowning:

But there is still an error like that, sir, even though I downloaded it as an app

Or, maybe I can change my service and characteristic UUID?

...nonetheless, the error message says the UUID is invalid, so try these:

LED_Control_HM10_5.aia (196.7 KB)

LED_COBAK5.ino (6.9 KB)

There is no error at all but the LED doesn't want to work, even LEDBuiltin doesn't work either

Can you explain about that? because I still don't understand the block section. And also to match the sketch with my .ino

The ino is the Sketch :upside_down_face:

I can - little bit later, I have to collect my car.

No sir, I mean my sketch and my block. Im so sorry😭

Well hopefully my diagram explains how the App (Blocks) work, sending the LED value to the Arduino, and what happens (or should happen) in the Sketch.

When an LED button is tapped in the App, you should at least see that result in a message on the Serial Monitor. We can verify the send from the App and what was received by the Arduino, if you have time tomorrow.

So, a small modification in the App Blocks:

DebugSend

... so we can see the actual value to be sent. Tap only one of the buttons.

Likewise, a small modification in the Sketch:
DebugReceive

... so we can see the actual value received on the Serial Monitor.

I always do that, sir, because according to tutorials on YouTube and others, we have to look at the serial monitor for information the sketch work or not

I've tried it sir, but instead there is an error as I screenshot

That's rather weird Muhammad, there isn't a 'visible' operation in the entire set of LED_Control_HM10_5 Blocks..........

What do you see in the Status Label?
DebugSend

Another little thing of no consequence - HM10 is in the title of the App project but an HM10 is not being used.

I don't think that's the problem sir, because HM-10 is just a title, I have changed the content in such a way that it is compatible with the Arduino Nano Ble 33 Sense. And as proof, the Bluetooth is connected smoothly to my Android

in the status label only displays the value of all buttons