Connect login and register form in firebase

What is this? :neutral_face:
It is a Setup for me? :smiley:
I don't understand why after taping sign up button it appeared
What i must to do

1 Like

Are you using the test aia provided in the tutorial from ? If yes please read carefully and study the code

2 Likes

@moemen

Please stop making a new topic every time you have a question when it relates to your existing topic. Just continue the conversation in the existing topic.

3 Likes

dont forget me please :heart:

1 Like
  • You are testing a demo app for single auth / multiuser login on Firebase.
  • You have signed up as a user
  • Now enter some data, and see how it appears in the firebase console
  • You should also be able to see the users section
  • Restart the app and signup as a different user (there is no verification so it doesn't have to be a real email address), then check the users section again in the firebase console. As you wanted (your rights) you can see all the sign up / login details for each user....
1 Like

i download form and blocks as aia file from this page

and i will modify login form and register form then i I will modifie blocks a little and put my url and api firedatabase
will it work?

then can i change this

1 Like

It should work for you if you have followed the guide correctly

Use Projects > Save project as...

to save the project with a different name. You will need to change the AppName in Screen1.properties as well

2 Likes

1 Like

You may need to create a new firebase project and select the US server (not the EU server). I do not know why this is a problem but switching to the US server usually fixes the problem.

Also, or alternatively, once project is created, and you want to use Authentication features, select Authentication and enable email/password (for this project)

1 Like

everything worked but i want to ask you i couldnt send user information to firebase why?

bo

1 Like

Have you mixed the two guides/demos together ? I am not sure that will work. It is difficult to see what you are doing from the block/s you have shown.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.