Connect html with mit app

I believe you are confused about what you want.

Do you simply want to display an html web page in your app?

Please explain what it is you are trying to achieve, giving as much detail as possible.

see my prject is that of parking we the person enetrs the right details in html the the gat which gets hndle my ardunio opens through mit app

I would suggest that you get your app, html, Arduino, etc. to that point, then we will have something to work on .

but this cht closes in 7 days right

i was thinking can we connect html indirectly with mit app with google sheet

Data Collection Form

Data Collection Form

Name:

Email:

<script>
    function submitForm(event) {
        event.preventDefault();  // Prevents the form from submitting the traditional way
        const name = document.getElementById('name').value;
        const email = document.getElementById('email').value;

// Send the data to the MIT App Inventor app using window.open
        window.open('http://appinventor.mit.edu:8001/_value/name/' + encodeURIComponent(name) + '/email/' + encodeURIComponent(email));
    }
</script>

and i have done
everything just this is left

Could you use a Google form for your data collection, then populate a Google sheet? The AI2 app could then poll the Google sheet for new entries.

see i tried this so when i put my entereies from my html after putting the data in the row the google will send a message success and my app has to reciev it

over there my problem was receiving the text so if poosible hep me

You will have trouble "sending" data to an AI2 app, the AI2 app will have to fetch it, which means:

• it must be accessible somewhere online
  • your AI2 app will need to check if it is there before fetching it (App will need to be running all the time, or able to perform the same function in the background using an extension)

Any other solution because this is an international project

All you have shown us (which is not a part on an appinventor aia project) is a short javascript script. You have not really shown what you are trying to achieve, and how, making it very difficult for others to advise on what you should do.

Please provide more detail, your appinventor app / blocks, arduino code (HC05), html code, and how you expect it to all work together....

Ok let it be be just I want a data fromhtml
to mit app

Back where we started, we remain in the dark.....

So any other solution

We cannot provide you with a solution if you do not provide us with exactly what you want, or what you're trying to achieve.

see my prject is that of parking we the person enetrs the right details in html the the gat which gets hndle my ardunio opens through mit app

As @TIMAI2 already explained patiently

All you have shown us (which is not a part on an appinventor aia project) is a short javascript script. You have not really shown what you are trying to achieve, and how, making it very difficult for others to advise on what you should do.

Please provide more detail, your appinventor app / blocks, arduino code (HC05), html code, and how you expect it to all work together....

You also can read again how to ask questions to be able to get answers here in this community

Taifun

You do not necessarily need HTML for that. You could also just implement a form in App Inventor.

You could also consider trying to use RFID (in which case, AI2 might not even be necessary).

but i dont wnat rfid