Conexión bluetooth en más de una pantalla / Bluetooth connection in more than one screen

He hecho una app con más de una pantalla para el control de una casa domótica. La conexión es por bluetooth. El problema que tengo es que la conexión bluetooth solo me funciona correctamente en la primera pantalla, donde se escoge el bluetooth de una lista desplegable. Cuando voy a otra pantalla, me sale error 515. Me gustaria saber como puede hacerlo para que la conexión no se pierda cuando cambio de pantalla.

I have made an application with more than one screen for the control of an automation house. The connection is via bluetooth. The problem I have is that the bluetooth connection only works correctly on the first screen, where bluetooth is chosen from a listpicker. When I go to another screen, I get error 515. I would like to know how I can do it for the connection not to be lost when I change the screen.

thanks

gracias

No cambies de pantalla. Usa pantallas virtuales (arrangements) dentro de Screen1.

Y no hay ningua otra manera sin tener que hacerlo todo en una screen?

how to have different screens and reconnect bluetooth on every another screen

author: mi arduino

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

1 Like

Que es la mac del buetooth?

Muchas gracias

https://www.google.com/search?q=what+is+a+bluetooth+mac+address
Taifun

1 Like

Thanks so much for sharing this. You help me a lot with this!

All the best!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.