- I have an old app (2017). In those days, to get it into the app store, I went through App2Market, and used a keystore file that was generated there (with a .ks extension).
- So, to create a new app release (to conform to sdk 29), I loaded the .aia file in AI, and it compiles perfectly.
- When I tried to upload into the Google Play store, I received a certificate error.
- I checked on the lists here, and saw that I needed to use that old .ks file
- I tried to use that .ks file, but AI would not let me. So, I changed the extension to .keystore, and it seemed to pull it in ok.
- Now, however, when I compile, I receive a compiling error (See image).
- I have checked my variables in that screen and can't see anything wrong. Besides, the only change I made was the new keystore file, so it is unlikely to be an error in one of my variables.
Any suggestions appreciated.