Comment modifier les données avec googlesheets

bonjour, je cherche un exemple de comment récupérer, modifier et renvoyer les données envoyées dans la sheet , merci

merci , mais je n'arrive pas à regarder la série de vidéos Hay Kel , quand j'ouvre le lien ça affiche vidéo non disponible ! comment je fais ?

Do not watch the videos, follow the guide! (if you read the guide you will see why)

quel guide ? celui là "CRUD simple avec Google Sheets et Apps Script" , car décidément je n'arrive pas à l'ouvre aussi .

Do not know what you mean, you cannot open it ? It is a community topic.

https://community.appinventor.mit.edu/t/simple-crud-with-google-sheets-and-apps-script-fixes-hay-kel-flaws/65799

oui je n'arrivais pas à l'ouvrir, maintenant c'est bon, merci

okay so i got a problem while i wanted to try it (i follow ur tutorial) with the ai thing to connect to my phonre i got this error and some html code :
<!doctype html><link ref="//....

Then your script or blocks calling the script are not working correctly.

Debug, to find out where you went wrong.

i find the problem it was the link all along that break the code and i wanted to ask u if if its don't mind u can i get yours link for the script please

It should be your script on your google drive. Start with one of my guides (I suggest this one) and use the script from there,ensuring that you deploy and update the script correctly, and that you review the permissions for the script to run against your google account.