Change Text when Bluetooth disconnected

I only corrected the bug with the BT module disconnection notification. I think that the BT extension is used for pairing devices, and the built-in component for the communication itself. The application is in the development phase, I believe that in the end it will be cleared of unnecessary things.

Hello Chris and thank you too for your interest!!!! I don't use ble in this project perhaps i will add it to the future if i will plan to have it compatible with ble devices. I use a tinyDB to store the mac address of the HC-05. so when the programm initializes it finds the last address that was paired before. I definately make corrections to the final app and i will post it to tell me your opinion as experts. This is for home use. I am refrigerator technician and this will help me to set up refrigerators. Thank you once again all!!!!

Hi again

Going through your App once more, there isn't any reason I can see to use more than two screens (one being a 'splash'). The Main Screen should have all the code, which would seriously reduce complexity. You could in fact use just one Screen because the 'splash' can be a Vertical Arrangement displayed via a timer, and the Main can be on a separate Vertical Arrangement. These are actually known as 'Virtual' Screens, displayed one-at-a-time as required.

See the like

Do mean that?

this thread already is 1 year old... also the video does not show any solution to the question...
please do not dig out very old threads... focus on providing useful answers in future... thank you...
Taifun
PS: I will close this thread

1 Like