Can't open app by users

Many people can’t open my app which has been launched in Play store.
The icon of the app is only 96 x 96.
The size of the app is only 5MB
There is no screen initialize.
There are no warnings nor error sights

So what’s wrong with the app?

1 Like

It is hard to tell if you don’t show anything about your app. What is the link for Google Play. What does your app do.

thank you for your reply. you can search Henbo Electronic Media and you will find 12 magic apps. Many of them can’t be open by users.I can let you download them free. Please send me your google play email.

It won’t help to provide links to an apk. We need to see what is inside - e.g. aia project for an opportunity to find what is causing the problem

you might find the reason after doing a logcat like this
https://community.appybuilder.com/t/capturing-device-logs-using-adb/83?u=taifun
Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

how can I send you an aia file?

You can post it here, but you may not want to, or PM a Power User with it, if they cannot diagnose they will pass/share with other Power Users only, to preserve your paid app’s integrity.

What is and how to PM a power user? Please advise. thx.

Taifun

Trying to push the limits! Snippets, Tutorials and Extensions from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

Did you receive my personal message? If no, I’ll send you once more.

Did you receive my personal message? If no, I;ll send you once more.

Did you receive my PMs ?

I dont want to receive pms from users. Only when i ask for it. Keep the discussion here.

Try this short term solution for app users: Go to Mobile Settings/apps/chose your app/permissions/ enable permissions.

My app is facing the same problem. The users have to go to Mobile’s settings/apps/permissions/ enable required permissions( to store data and location permissions)
I want the users need not do this to use my app.
Any help?

Why don't you just take a look at the Prelaunch Report (Logcat) in the Google Play Developer Console?
Which error messages are listed there.

… see also here:

@Someshvar_Vashisht

Did you mean to post in this topic ?

I didn’t receive your PMs. Where do I check? My email removed ?

MOD: please no personal info on the community. Use pm for that.