Can we connect multiple bluetooth device(hc05) to single application and vice versa

1.can only one mit applications is connect to multiple bluetooth devices?
2.can multiple users get connected at a time to single bluetooth device ? if yes how and if no then why?

A BLE example is at

I don't know if your device can support BLE, though.

Hi all,
as far as I know the HC05 can be master or slave (server or client), but not BLE. Therefore it can be paired to only one device.
Cheers.

1 Like

thanks for ur reply
but my doubt is like -we can connect two hc05 to each other as a master and slave, in that only master can send and recieve data and slave only receive data
and if we want to controlled this from application so we connect our api to master only and after connection is done (mobile application connect to master hc05 bluetooth module) master start coonect to slave hc05 module
this all ok as per my assumption?

hello sir thanks for ur reply but my quation is only how many hc05 we connect to our same application ? and at a time we connect with only one hc05?

Hi dear,
let's say differently: one HC05 behaves as a Server while a second one (a HC05 or a HC06) behaves as Client. So, both can send and receive data. but only one is the master (the server).

Probably you can find in my application, described in the annexed document, some hints for your specific use.
CAN_IF_SW_achitecture.pdf (223.4 KB)
As you can read therein, the master and the slave are both plugged into an Arduino board, that acts as a gateway between the two: the HC05 server-master is connected to an external (ELM327) slave. The HC06 client-slave is connected to the MIT AI2 app running on a tablet (phone or whatever device fitted with a master BT).
Take a look to the schematic in my document. It should be more easy to understand :slight_smile:
Cheers!

EDIT: in any case if a BT device (like HC05 or HC06) is not supporting the BLE, it must be paired with only one BT at a time. For example :if you want to connect your application to two HC05, you shall disconnect the former before connecting the latter. Probably is not really fast (the disconnection from one and the connection the another takes some seconds sometimes) but it works. It depends on your timing needs.

2 Likes

1.can only one mit applications is connect to multiple bluetooth devices?
http://kio4.com/appinventor/9X_bluetooth_dos_arduino.htm

2.can multiple users get connected at a time to single bluetooth device ? if yes how and if no then why?
I have not seen any tutorial where one HC-06 is connected to multiple devices.

hello sir,my another doubt was like can we connect the number of bluetooths one by one like one coonected after after discconect it, connect another bluetooth again discoonect it ,conect with 3rd one bluetooth module again discconect it
its possible in 1 app and if possible then how ?
please help me in this !!

It depends on what you want to do.

The simplest way can be by using the Clock component and knowing the MAC of each Bluetooth device.

in case of automatic connectoin of bluetooth module after going its rane its possible for multiple bluetooth device?

yes like this