Caesar cipher program

I am currently being tasked with programming a Caesar cipher app, as well as a decryptor. I am having slight issues with my code, as my code produces an extra A and B in the reverse cipher at the end of the alphabet (before the addition of the next segment of code)

I am also required to have the code encrypt/decrypt capital letters and keyboard numbers 1-0. How would I go about resolving this issue and accomodating for this additional problem?

Update: The extra letters are being added post fact, so it doesn't seem to be an issue at all, however, I still can't figure out how to keep letters lowercase, or include numbers to be coded.

My eyes glazed over trying to read your code.

Have you seen the advanced text replace block that accepts a dictionary?

It might be able to do this all in one shot, given the proper translation and detranslation dictionaries.

P.S. Truncated text blocks (...) are unhelpful for debugging.

This might help:

Thanks for the link but the stuff I need as of right now doesn't really align well with the materials in that post.

I agree, the code is quite boring, but it (currently) gets the job done and it was based on code and a provided rough guide so that's what I have to work with. I know that there are the dictionary blocks but I haven't quite started using them yet so I don't quite understand how they function or how I would go about integrating that feature. The truncated block is simply just text for the letter strings from lowercase to uppercase and to numbers, not exactly something super important

Maybe you can find something to use from this working sample:

sample run
CaesarCipher.aia (4.2 KB)