Bug in Taifun Notification

You mean a different app?

You mean a different screen?

2 Likes

Very Simple that If I have opened my app from drawer then whenever I use back button in kodular with this block then it takes to drawer but in taifun notification it takes me to home screen instead of taking to drawer.

No, If my app was opened from activity starter or from any other way then when I use back button in kodular with this block then it takes to activity starter again but in taifun notification it takes me to home screen instead of taking to activity starter.

What is the difference? May show some images.

1 Like

Remember, the extension only works in devices < Android 8. If you use Android 9, 10, or so on, it will not function.

it's functioning on android 12 but it takes the user to home screen instead of taking him to last screen.

Yes, that is exactly what I said. Blocks may not fully work only > Android 8.

3 Likes

I have sent you difference on personal message.

Just post it here. No need to send a pm.

2 Likes

I don't want to show my app contents publicly right now. I hope you understand. check your pm it's very small video.

This block works on all Android versions:
grafik

and it does exactly what it's supposed to do, which is put the app in the background.

As I said, it does exactly what it's supposed to do.
Where does it say it allows going back to the last screen?

1 Like

Yes it never said like this but kodular move task to back does it like I said I want the same thing because one ui dialer and messages also do the same thing read the first post I have written why I want this.

No, but if this were the case with Kodular it would be a bug.

I don't know whatever but I want the same thing like kodular if this is possible then well and good else I am happy with what I have.

And again, as I said, it works the same on Kodular as it does with Taifun's .MoveTaskToBack block.

1 Like

exactly this as @Anke already said

from the documentation

Move task (i.e. the app) to the background.

for more information see here

Taifun

@Taifun then what block can I use so that it does exactly like kodular does or oneui dialer and messages does?

sorry, I do not know
my impression up to now also was

Taifun

1 Like

But this is wrong I can send you pm with proper video example if you want.

See this amazing extension does exactly what I wanted:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.