BluetoothLE1 RGB übergabe

Hallo zusammen, ich bräuchte mal eure Hilfe zum Thema BluetoothLE1 Übergabe an Arduino.

Ich möchte per Bluetooth einen String an meinen Arduino übergebe-n. Der String sieht z.B. wie folgt aus: “1,100,50,20#”
Den String habe ich schon als Test mit einem Bluetooth Terminal übertrage-n und der Arduino hat sofort reagiert und die Farbe der LEDs geändert.
Übertrage ich den String allerdings aus der App die ich gerade erstelle muss ich den Arduino rebooten damit die Farbe gewechselt wird :gespült:. Ich nehme mal an das ich hier einen Fehler in meiner App habe (siehe Bild). Kann mir hier jemand helfen?

Schönen Gruß
Marcus

1 Like

I want to pass a string to my Arduino via Bluetooth. The string sees e.g. as follows: “1,100,50,20 #”
I already transferred the string as a test with a Bluetooth terminal and the Arduino reacted immediately and changed the color of the LEDs.
However, if I transfer the string from the app I am creating, I have to reboot the Arduino so that the color is changed: rinsed :. I assume that I have a bug in my app (see picture). Can someone help me here?

We can't see enough of your code to know what might be wrong Marcus. Plus, though your Sketch is proven via a terminal, it might not be Android App friendly.

1 Like

Don’t short-cut the code, that generally does not work in App Inventor.

ConnectedTest

1 Like

Here an example with ESP32 and BLE

Thanks for your help, I will try it.