BluetoothLE - How to Scan for and Display Adverts Broadcast on Channels 37, 38, and 39?

Hi,

I have been playing with the BluetoothLE extension (awesome!). I would like to scan for adverts broadcast on channels 37, 38, and 39; and display content of each received report (RSSI and channel number would also be useful).

The data size (in the adverts) is small, so I would like to get access to all the raw data as it is received.

I have few beacons (Eddystone UUID). Each broadcasts UID frames. At minimum, I would like to get the "namespace" and "instance" broadcast in the advert reports.

Is this possible?

I can scan for devices and when I do that, I get a device list with the beacons included. However, when I do scan-advertisements, these beacons are not listed.

I cannot find any other function to scan for and process received beacon advertisements.

NB in some other BLE libraries, theare are typically two functions:
1/ start-scan
2/ handle-report
The first one starts a scan on channels 37-39 and the second one is a handler that gets invoked every time an advert is received.

Has anyone succeded scanning for and receiving beacon adverts?

I set up an HM-10 like iBeacon, but it didn't work for me.

About beacon support (2019)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/mitappinventortest/extension$20ble$20advertising|sort:date/mitappinventortest/nR9dLhW8yiQ/3bp2W1ihAgAJ

Thanks. So I conclude that the current version of the BLE extension for AI2 does not support beacons. There is some hope that a future update may add it.