Bluetooth problema

Buenos días , tengo problemas para conectar el bluetooth aparece un un errorUID10467/PID 19418 lacks permission , hasta hace 2 días funcionaba perfectamente ,¿Podrían ayudarme porfavor ? Muchas gracias de ante mano

Screenshot_2023-02-19-13-17-43-568-edit_com.miui.home

Hola @Sergio_de_lasHeras,
since you say that 2 days ago it was working, and supposing that you haven't changed anything in your app, this means that something has changed in the system of your device (have you reset it or has the Operating System updated some of its components ?)
In particular, the error message states that there is a lack of permissions: have you cheked whether the BT and the" location" permissions are enabled on your device ?
There is plenty of other topics regarding the BT permission issue: for more details you can have a look to (for example) @Anke's post

or @Ghica's one:

Buena suerte.

Muchas gracias por su ayuda , no he cambiado nada , miraré las actualizaciones , pero no recuerdo ningún cambio . Lo más extraño es que tengo insladas versiones antiguas en el terminal y funciona perfectamente , de las que he creado hoy ninguna funciona ,

Muchas gracias de nuevo por su ayuda

Hello @Sergio,
this changes a bit the scenario: old versions (of the same app ?) are working, the one you have created today, isn't working.
So my suggestion is to revert to a working one, and add the modifications you have created today, one at a time, and to see when it ceases to work.
Maybe trivial, but robust.
Ciao.

El problema está cuando género una aplicación ya sea desde un proyecto nuevo o viejo .cuando no tengo problema es en aquellas apps que llevan tiempo instalados en el teléfono

So we are again back to the first post:
"any" app, based on new or previous (old) ones generated today gives you the permission error.
Then I suggest to take a look to @Anke's post I linked above. Or also to @Taifun's web site (Puravida), where he explains how to set the permissions for BT with new Android versions.

More: there is a probably similar issue treated here:

:crossed_fingers:

El tiene mismo error que yo y más o menos desde hace el mismo tiempo , su post creo que es de hace 24horas , ¿ Cree usted que lo podrá solucionar el grupo de desarrolladores ?

Sure,
but I suggest that you write again in English (for a wider readability by the community) specifying what is the process that generates the error: I mean, whatever app, "old" or "new" if compiled today, gives the error, old apps not compiled today, still work. Is that the correct interpretation ?

Todas las las .APK que he generado hoy me dan ese error , para descartar que no he tocado nada he hecho una app muy simple y he recibido el mismo error

Las .APK de este mismo proyecto que ya estaban instalados en el teléfono si que funcionan , pero las que generó su .APK hoy no funcionan .

Muchas gracias y perdón por mi expresión escrita no hablomal inglés y utilizo un traductor ( por lo que se ve no muy bueno )