App not responding close or wait - Radio streaming app

Okay thanks, but please do we have streaming player extension there

what about doing a search in the extensions directory yourself?
Taifun

Your app has been running on my Pixel 4XL (Android 12) for 10 minutes without any problem (I listened to 3 nice music tracks...).

I'll take a closer look tomorrow...

am still reading through, thanks

okay tomorrow, thanks

Try this one:

It needs

• 1-2 sec on my Pixel 4XL (Android 12) to play (load, buffer) and
  • 14-15 sec on my very old Galaxy Note 3 (Android 5) and
  • less than 1 sec on my Huawei MI 9 (Android 10)
  • 1 sec on my Galaxy Note8 (Android 9)
  • 2 sec on Nexus 5X (Android 8.1)
  • 2 sec on Pixel 2XL (Android 11)
  • 2 sec on OnePlus 6 (Android 11)
  • 2 sec Galaxy S6 (Android 7).

But there are no issues with playing.
Of course it will not play for a long time in idle mode (screen off). As I said, you must use a Foreground service in this case.

How long the buffering takes depends on the internet speed and possibly on the RAM.

God bless you, 1 - 3 sec on my techno camon 17 (Andriod 12) is working
but please I watched your blocks to do the same after I finished it worked fine but when it loads the clock seconds are not counting on the screen, I only see 1 on my screen.

Please can I get the aia to check the component?

Yes, it doesn't work with the Player component or TaifunPlayer extension. I used a new (unpublished) Player extension.

Okay now I see your player is splayer1, But please is there any way for me to get the player extension from you

I'm still working on the new extension...

This morning I tested my app again with your radio station and heard this beautiful song that I hadn't heard for a long time: Michael W. Smith - Agnus Dei (Worthy is the Lamb). :pray:
Thanks a lot for this.

:smiley: okay then please am waiting for your extension

I sent you a preliminary test version of the extension several days ago.
Have you already tested it?

I am also facing this problem with my image processing App that takes around 30 to 40 seconds to complete. On some android phones with version > 11, 'App Not Responding' message is thrown. If 'wait' option is chosen, the app completes the task as expected. On some other devices even with version 12, the app is getting closed. Is there a way to increase the ANR time please?