App crashes at startup A11

It installs but it does not launch - can you upload the Project file (.aia) here?

Have you tried the example Project File I uploaded?

Test.aia (2.9 KB)
Here it is. No, I didn't try your app

Location is essentially a setting that you can switch on before launching the App. If you want the App to do it, drag a location sensor component into your project. This all assumes that your phone's Android version is > 9.

OK - install the example - it won't work with your Arduino but it should install and it should launch - many App developers have already used it as the base for their own App.

First app was working withot Location permission. Can send you only an .apk, in case because app I have problem now is the second version

We don't accept APKs. Is your 2nd App very different then?

Okay I will try and write in this theme in the morning because, it is 0:30 morning in Russia

Nope, the pervious app:

...crashes on launch here too.

What?)))

Okay, i installed your project, it working nice

Your App crashes on launch. I have briefly studied the Project back files and they all look good. There isn't any media or a faulty icon (the top two causes of App Launch failure).

Just message: "Oops, here an error. Install another version when developer will fix this problem"

Not familiar with that message. When installing an APK for testing, always uninstall it's predecessor first.

I delete the predecessor everytime before installing the new one

1 Like

...you don't need to send bytes, that simply makes the Sketch a bit more complicated in this case. Send text will work fine if you define your Sketch as per my example.

Okay, I will do new application tomorrow, and write to youin any result

1 Like

By delete, you do mean uninstall?

Yeah, absolutely

Use logcat to find out more

Taifun