APK build fails

Hello, when i instal my app. it shows this code which confused me alot.
I really need to send this to my professor for my exam.
Please send it fast. thank you
This is the code.

This should not be a private message - six hours lost because I was not here to see private messages and that could have been four days as we are in the midst of a public holiday in the UK.

Please do not message the Power Users directly. we do not respond to direct communications. This is because, by keeping the discussion on the forum, there are many people from all around the World (different time zones) who can potentially help you, not just the first responder, who may be unavailable. Plus, there is often something that many forum members can learn by reading the posts.

Be aware that the Power Users are here to help you to help yourself. We are volunteers and we want to see everybody do well and enjoy programming with AI.

Note that Forum Members should only send Private messages to Power Users when invited to do so as (a) we are a small team collectively supporting thousands of Users and (b) the person messaged could be unavailable for days or weeks and the message left unread.

Hi

That is not to do with installation, it's a failure during the Build of the APK.

Look at the error messages - duplicate declarations. Somewhere in your Project you have a duplicate Block for the same function - you should find a red warning symbol on both. There should be no warnings in the Project before attempting to Build.

For Example

I hope this is duplicate topic. Already this topic is solved.

Do not create multiple topic for the same query

1 Like