What I can see from your Blocks is Marker2 appears to be a design time Marker. The Marker probably blinks because of the code in Clock3.Timer. Your code merely tells the Marker to 'blink' and probably will blink without any of your other code. I don't really know since I cannot run your code.
To get other run time Markers to 'blink', create a List of Markers and randomly select one of them using code that does not yet exist. What you currently use for the 'component should be a randomly selected component in that List.
?????????????
Possibly the index of an items from that List should be the index of an item in a MarkerList? I don't know. I still do not know what you expect to do Flouren.
Here is an example. The code in Clock1 is essentially what you are doing at present, flashing your Marker2. Clock2 flashes all three design time markers randomly.
Perhaps this example
will help you figure out what to do with your Project using run time Markers. You need a List of your runtime Markers. that will look something like this markerList of design time Markers.
Good luck.


