Any good reason because my aia does not open an existing screen?

The name of the package is not important from the perspective of the students for whom Ai2 exists.

Can we just stick with AI2Online for a change?!!! Since you claimed that the problem also occurs with AI2 online (i.e. independent of AI2Offline).

it is a limited vision thought that AI2 is used only by students.

Yes... but I did not find a pure AI2 solution to solve the problem. I do not know why and I did not understand if I do something specific but AI2 changes the package name adding the name of the Main screen. If you look in the aia you may see that Main screen has 2 files: Main.scm and Main.bky. I do not think it is a case that the package name changes appending .Main.scm at the end. But I did understand that only importing the not working aia in AI2 Offline. I did not anything strange, I only added some simple screens. Also just adding one screen I had the problem. I designed the first screen then I copied the other 2 from it and change just a minimum. Nothing strange at all.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.