πŸ’΅ [AFFORDABLE] (Paid) Admob Ads Extension (23.0.0)

I hope you're all doing well and making amazing progress with your app development projects. Today, I'm excited to introduce something that will make monetizing your apps easier and more cost-effective than ever before.

:rocket: Introducing the Cheapest AdMob Ads Extension! :rocket:

Are you looking for a way to integrate AdMob ads into your Kodular apps without breaking the bank? Look no further! I've developed an AdMob Ads Extension that's not only affordable but also super easy to use.

Key Features:

1. Affordable Pricing: I understand that many of you are working on personal projects or small startups, and budget constraints can be a real concern. My extension is designed to be cost-effective, making it accessible for developers at any level.
  2. Easy Integration: The extension is user-friendly and compatible with Kodular. You won't need to spend hours configuring it; just add the extension to your project and start displaying ads.
  3. Seamless AdMob Integration: Enjoy all the benefits of AdMob, including various ad formats.
  4. Responsive Support: I'm committed to providing support to all users. If you have any questions or encounter issues, feel free to reach out to me.

:dart: Motive

I believe that high-quality extensions should be accessible to everyone in a pocket friendly and reasonable price.

:information_source: Extension Info

• Package name:- in.akshatt.AdmobAkshat
  • Size:- 4.9 MB
  • SDK:- 23.0.0 (Latest) (2024-03-07)

:jigsaw: Blocks

:page_with_curl: Setup Instructions

User Interface

Initialising SDK

Banner

Interstitial

Rewarded

Rewarded Interstitial

AppOpen

Native

:movie_camera: Video Guide + :white_check_mark: Proof

Click Me

:iphone: Test Apk

:heavy_dollar_sign: Price

Please Go Through Extension Buying Policy Before Purchasing The Extension

500 INR (UPI)
or
8$ (PayPal)

For Other Payment Methods DM me or message me on Telegram
You may expect some delay in response if you message me on community.

:question: How To Buy

DM me to buy or message me on telegram
You may expect some delay in response if you message me on community.

2 Likes

New Update

What’s New?

– New SDK 23.0.0
– Updated User Messaging Library To 2.2.0

2 Likes

nice extension and price are so affordable :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
thanks for creating admob extension in affordable price :heart:
if anyone need admob extension then buy from @AkshatRana developer with affordable price and friendly support. :hugs:

That is up to the customer...

yes ... :v:

1 Like

Hello, does this extension have Ads Consent Form?

Yes it has ads consent form