Add multiple Marker in a list

Is their a good way to add multiple marker in a list without having a really long code?
Like when i have 5 markers can i write some sort of loop so each marker from 1 to 5 gets added to the list instad of me ading every single one by "add items to list" block?

Sorry Hanswurst, I don't understand what you want to do or why?

What you do depends on whether you use design time or run time markers; how you create them and how you use them in your app.

As simple as it gets :astonished:
dtMarkerList

If the example snippet is not what you would like to do please explain in more detail what you want to do.

Guess simplyfing my prolbem did not really helped my explaination :slight_smile:

This works fine as long as their are like 5 Markers. I want to add like 200 now so adding them all by your (and mine code for now^^) way makes the code super long and im looking for a better option. Maybe with some sort of loop or something.

• Why do you need 200 design time Markers? It is possible to reuse Markers. Your app probably does not need 200 but it would need a list of 200 coordinates.
  • you can instead, at an increased coding complexity, use run time Markers. You still need a List of your run time Markers.

Here is a way to generate LOTS of markers that might be advice appropriate for your Project.

"What you do depends on whether you use design time or run time markers; how you create them and how you use them in your app and why you need 200 (not the 5 you originally asked about).

1 Like

I made an App for someone abroad, so everyone can track the stations. I made invinsible markers and the amout stored in firebase gets visible (with coordinates in firebase also).
Wasn't aware, that so many markers gonne be used. So i now need to update the app with more markers. I guess at the end of the trip ~120 Markers gonne be used so i thought 200 might be sure.

Guess i can take a look in the national park app to see if that fits my needs.