Ullisroboterseite Action Bar Extension - some menu options not working

I'm using the action bar for my front screen menu. The top couple of menu items work, but the third and fourth don't. I can't see anything wrong, other than maybe there is a limit to the number of characters for each option, and if you go beyond that it loses track of where it is or something? Does anyone have any ideas?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 114913

Screenshot 2024-03-29 114846

Just to be clear, there's no gap between the 'n' of location and the 'M' of maintenance in the LocationMaintenance that comes after the double colon.

Action Bar ?

It's an extension that someone created. I got it from here: AI2 ActionBar Extension

Technically, it's called the :
AI2 extension ActionBar component.
Extension Version: 2.2.1
Date Built: 2022-02-20

Ah, I usually go for the Popup or Sidebar from Ulli :wink:
(topic title now edited)

Will need to test, see what is happening.

Is your issue with companion or compiled app or both ?

Both. I compiled the app and tested on my phone as the companion (using Memu) wasn't behaving as I would have expected and both have the same behaviour - first two work fine, second two not at all.

I'm just having a look through the source code to see if I can see something.

Working OK here, try this test project

actionBarExtnTest.aia (154.0 KB)

Also, see this from the popup extn:

Yes, that works, although that isn't calling different screens. I'm going to do some more experiments to see if I can narrow it down, when I come back from work, and I've also written to the author to see if he can spot anything.

You have to call the screens in the afterSelecting event, you cannot set them in the menu directly:

DOH! I feel so stupid. It was so long ago that I did the first two screens I forgot about that bit. Thanks

If you do not need icons or checkboxes, you should only need the titles in your ElementsString:

About,Group Maintenance,Location Maintenance,Setup/Backup

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.