About the AI Companion app

I made a calculator in MIT App Inventor. It took me over three months to make and I wanted to see whether it works or not.
I downloaded the AI Companion app, Version 2.64, Build 2 on my iPhone X running iOS 16.1. I tried to connect it to the app but my computer screen only showed '10 Found the Companion' and was frozen in the screen for over five minutes. I turned off my cellular data and tried again. I confirm that both my computer and my phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi.
I then created a program with three components and three blocks to test out the app. It still freezes on the screen. Moreover, the same happened when I downloaded the AI Companion on the exact same computer I'm coding on. Can someone explain what is going on?

The calculator project: calculator_2.aia (16.8 KB)
The test project:
test1.aia (1.5 KB)
(added by moderator @Gordon_Lu, provided in PM with @SolarFlame0601)

If it's useful, I use a 2020 M1 chip MacBook Air running MacOS Ventura 13.0.1.

update: I've been stuck on my current run for over 15 minutes, can anyone explain what is going on?

this has been my screen for the past half an hour or so

If a connection is stuck here for more than a couple seconds then that's usually a sign that one of:

1. The pop-up window was blocked (although usually you'll get a dialog telling you to enable pop-ups)
  2. The pop-up window was closed rather than left in the background
  3. An extension is interfering with the communication between App Inventor and the pop-up window served by the companion app

For the first two, make sure you're allowing pop-ups and that you simply leave the window in the background. If you're doing that, try using an incognito window with extensions turned off to see if you continue to have an issue. If it works in Incognito mode that points to an extension being the problem. If not we can work to try and debug further.

problem has been fixed.
It is now certainly due to an extension in my main account, I have probably 20 or 30 of them.
I am completely indebted to you for this assistance.
Thank you.

Regards,
SolarFlame0601
21 Dec 2022