A web view that is not visible(web page is not available) if the internet is down

Hi, I want to have a web view that is (web page is not available)not visible if the internet is down .

download this
extension removed by Mod
then code for it

2 Likes

You cannot post download links to extensions that are not your own.

2 Likes

@Deepti_Shrimali only the developer can upload an extension. Please post a link to developer's page or topic

2 Likes

Like this

2 Likes

ok i don't know hat sorry for that

2 Likes

If you write an article, am I allowed to take your article and publish it anywhere without referring to you? No. Same with extensions. In the terms of service of the community, it clearly states that:

Post Only Your Own Stuff

1 Like

Simply because it in not yours to share so

3 Likes

hi thanks. I do not want the user to see the web view address when the internet is down. With this extension, I wrote a code so that Web View can be seen when the Internet connection is established and Web View is not seen when the connection is disconnected, but for a few moments, Web View is seen with the address inside it and then disappears. The only way that came to my mind Is to blacken the web view background so that the posts are not visible.In other words, I do not want the URL in Web View to be displayed when the Internet is down.

You could hide webviewer when no internet for example. Maybe use a notifier to inform user that connection is lost...

1 Like

Hello and thank you. I used the same code, but for a few moments, the web view appears with the message "Page not available", which includes the web view address, and then disappears

I only tested as apk with https://www.google.com as url in webviewer and could not see that behavior

1 Like

Your internet or phone is probably fast. In low-speed phones or low-speed Internet, the web view address can be seen for a few moments

You could also try

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

You could also try this:

with nonet.html in your assets showing your preferred error page

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.